Company配唱试译———Track 05:《You can drive a person crazy》

何满子 发表于 2007-08-24 09:57:21



 
[APRIL, KATHY, MARTA:]
[艾波,凯茜,玛塔:]
Doo-doo-doo-doo!
---
Doo-doo-doo-doo!
---
Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo!
------
 
You could drive a person crazy,
你能让人疯疯癫癫,
You could drive a person mad.
让人乐得上了天。
First you make a person hazy
你先让人飘飘欲仙,
So a person could be had,
让人只把你想念。
Then you leave a person dangling sadly
然后任凭别人徘徊,流连,
Outside your door,
在你窗前。
Which could only make a person gladly
你却依然那么冷静,悠闲,
Want you even more.
让人更迷恋。
 
I could understand a person
若他立刻转身离开,
If he said to go away,
我能接受这一切。
I could understand a person
若他偏偏只爱男孩,
If he happens to be gay,
我也能试着理解。
But worse 'n that,
可他不该,
A person that
不表态,
Titillates a person and then leaves her flat
让人心痒难耐却又不过来,
Is crazy,
太奇怪,
He's a troubled person,
他真让人难猜。
He's a truly crazy person himself.
或者干脆是他个性古怪。
             
[KATHY:]
[凯茜]
When a person's personality is personable,
是个可爱男人就该学会主动出击,
He should not sit like a lump.
别静如处子呆若木鸡。
It's harder than a matador coercin' a bull
可就算我有本事请来愚公移山,
To try to get you off of your rump.
他依然稳坐那钓鱼台。
So single and attentive and attractive a man
若单身男人性格温和长得又帅,
Is everything a person could wish,
有钻石王老五谁不爱?
But turning off a person is the act of a man
这男人偏偏一副姜太公的姿态,
Who likes to pull the hooks out of fish.
光垂下鱼竿不给鱼饵。
 
[APRIL, KATHY, MARTA:]
[艾波,凯茜,玛塔]
Knock-knock! Is anybody there?
-咚!你有没有在听?
Knock-knock! It really isn't fair.
-咚!你实在太无情!
Knock-knock! I'm workin' all my charms.
-咚!百般招数用尽,
Knock-knock! A zombie's in my arms.
-! 你没一点反应。
 
All that sweet affection!
多些甜言蜜语,
What is wrong?
有何难?
Where's the loose connection?
你却自言自语,
How long, O Lord, how long?
不该,真的,不该。
Bobby-baby-Bobby-bubbi-Bobby,
巴比,宝贝,巴比,宝贝,巴比。
 
You could drive a person buggy,
你能让人疯疯癫癫,
You could blow a person's cool.
让人气得上了天。
Like you make a person feel all huggy
你能先让人感觉触了电,
While you make her feel a fool.
立刻又觉得丢脸。
When a person says that you upset her,
非得被你害得昼夜不眠,
That's when you're good.
你才道歉,
You impersonate a person better
我想你的那些举止,嘴脸,
Than a zombie should.
只是些表演。
 
I could understand a person
若你床上工夫差劲,
If he wasn't good in bed.
反而我能够理解。
I could understand a person
若你只是僵尸一具,
If he actually was dead.
就能解释这一切。
Exclusive you!
可偏偏你!
Elusive you!
是一个谜!
Will any person ever get the juice of you?
天知道你在打着什么鬼主意!
You're crazy,
太奇怪!
You're a lovely person,
让我又恨又爱。
You're a movingDeeply malajusted,
你的内心一定混乱不堪,
Never to be trusted,
一定动荡不安
Crazy person yourself.
一定疯疯癫癫
Bobby is my hobby and I'm givin' it up!
巴比让我上瘾,我要戒了你!
 
收藏: QQ书签 del.icio.us 订阅: Google 抓虾

最新评论

  • 2007-08-25 13:04:01

    好吧,有人和我指出.

    get the juice of .....的意思
    是"从中获利"......

    修改了.

发表评论

* 昵称

已经注册过? 请登录

新用户请先注册 以便能显示头像及追踪评论回复

Email
网址
* 评论
表情
 
 

分类小组论坛
杂谈, 娱乐、八卦, 文学、艺术, 体育, 旅游、同城, 象牙塔, 情感, 时尚、生活, 星座, 科技

请注意遵守中华人民共和国法律法规, 如威胁到本站生存, 将依法向有关部门报告, 同时本站的相关记录可能成为对您不利的证据.

相关法律法规
全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定
中华人民共和国计算机信息系统安全保护条例
中华人民共和国计算机信息网络国际联网管理暂行规定
计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法
计算机信息系统国际联网保密管理规定